I want to tell you the recipe of the dish served for the lunch on Friday in our Friday Funday event, but first I want to say my special thanks to the volunteers who really helped me:
Ingredients (for three servings)
- 4 big tomatoes, , chopped
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 5 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tea spoon cumin powder/ cumin seed
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 medium potatoes
- Half of cauliflower
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder
- 1 tea spoon coriander powder
- Heat oil in a pot. Fry garlic, onion, cumin seeds in the oil until onion color turns to gold.
- Add turmeric powder (if you chosen cumin powder instead of cumin seeds you should add it after as I will tell)
- Add chopped tomato. Fry it for two minuets and then add two cup of water.
- Give it a boil, when it starts to boil reduce the flame to half or less for 7 minuets.
- Add salt (half of tea spoon) and cumin powder.
- Put the lid for two or three minuets.
- Add chopped potato and let the potato is get cooked.
- Add coriander powder. Put the lid for two minuets if you think that the water is not enough you can add some if you want.
- Now add cauliflower in small pieces (you can make the pieces small or big as you want)
- put the lid for 7 minuets meanwhile don’t forget stir it; otherwise it gets sticky.